Embroidery machines are designed to create decorative images of any level of complexity at home or in the factory. With the help of an embroidery machine, you can independently embroider a pattern on clothes, curtains, or create an author’s picture on a fabric to order. For needlewomen who consider hobbies as a way to make money, this is ideal, especially in 2020/2021.
Thanks to a wide range of models, home decorative embroidery lovers can choose the optimal model in terms of functionality and performance.
The Brother SE600 sewing machine is the best embroidery machine for a home business with ample opportunities for work and creativity. An excellent choice for both beginners and experienced tailors.
- various functions;
- user-friendly interface;
- no integrated top conveyor.
- speed regulation – smooth;
- touch color display;
- there is a USB port;
- can edit pictures;
- maximum embroidery speed 650 stitches/min;
- the number of sewing operations – 149 pcs;
- there is a sleeve platform.
This model has an affordable price and has all the basic functions including an automatic thread cutter and automatic thread tension adjustment. The final size of the embroidery is 180×130 mm, saving to the device’s memory. Also, this embroidery machine has a thread breakage sensor.back to menu ↑
SE1900 is a complex of everything you need to create embroidery in one device. Despite the presence of many functions, this best embroidery machine for home business will not cause difficulties in mastering. SE1900 has 240 different stitch patterns and a touch control panel.
- availability of additional functions;
- compact design;
- possibility of individual adjustment;
- affordable price;
- positive customer reviews.
- Not found
- 240 built-in functions;
- 5 “X 7” embroidery area for complex images;
- 2 ” customizable LCD touch screen;
- ability to customize a custom sewing stitch;
- automatic threader;
- automatic thread trimming.
The Brother SE1900 is the ideal embroidery machine for making souvenirs or gifts or for doing business at home. Thanks to its intuitive interface, both professional and novice can use this machine.back to menu ↑
Together with the best embroidery machine for home business brother pe535, you will open up new possibilities for creating embroidery. This is an affordable and reliable embroidery machine with a convenient LCD screen on which you can preview what the future embroidery will look like. The built-in set of designs greatly simplifies the process of creating an image.
- the ability to adjust the thread tension;
- variety of embroidery stitches;
- built-in designs;
- the ability to save the image in the device memory;
- the convenient mechanism for attaching the embroidery hoop.
- large embroidery module;
- embroidery size up to 300 x 180 mm;
- embroidery speed up to 1000 stitches/ min;
- storage media: Brother Memory Cards, USB Flash Memory;
- possibility of direct connection to a PC via a USB cable;
- design scaling 80-120%;
- rotate design by 900, 100, 10;
- mirror reflection;
- 120 kinds of decorative frames;
- multiple built-in languages;
- embroidery formats .pes, .phc, .dst.
The brother pe535 embroidery machine opens up new possibilities for creativity for every craftswoman. With its help, you can decorate wardrobe items or bedding sets with any image. Recommended for beginners due to clear instructions and simple functionality.back to menu ↑
Janome Memory Craft 500E
The Memory Craft 500E embroidery machine provides a lot of opportunities for creative self-expression. Thanks to the enlarged working surface, you can embroider even on three-dimensional surfaces. A direct computer connection allows you to quickly transfer your design to the sewing machine.
- a lot of additional equipment;
- suitable for beginners;
- large selection of designs;
- high-quality embroidery;
- the possibility of embroidery on convex surfaces.
- takes a much place.
- embroidery designs – 160;
- embroidery alphabets – 6 types;
- decorative stitching – 52 patterns;
- menu language – 13 languages;
- full-color LCD touchscreen;
- automatic thread tension control;
- embroidery speed 860 stitches/min;
- the bobbin winding speed is 1600 stitches/min;
- automatic thread trimming;
- large working surface – 303.5 × 120 mm;
- built-in memory 3 MB;
- USB port.
Janome Memory Craft 500e can embroider designs up to 280×200 mm. This is a great choice for needlewomen who are planning to start a home business. With the Janome Memory Craft 500e, you can create embroidery on wardrobe items or souvenirs.back to menu ↑
The brother pe800 embroidery machine features a large embroidery area and impressive editing options for embroidery designs. A full 10 cm touchscreen allows you to see the smallest details of the image and make the necessary adjustments.
- the presence of built-in programs for editing pictures;
- affordable price;
- high-quality embroidery.
- only one embroidery hoop is included.
- synchronization with PC;
- number of built-in designs in the machine memory: 138;
- the number of operations – 138;
- maximum embroidery speed – 650 stitches/min;
- maximum embroidery size – 160x260mm;
- USB port;
- needle threader;
- worksurface lighting – double LED;
- supported embroidery formats – pes, pec.
The reliable brother pe800 machine handles all types of fabrics with ease. The device generates signals indicating a malfunction or thread breakage. At the end of the work step, the thread is automatically trimmed. The color touchscreen LED display reflects the current settings and the embroidery process with its help it is possible to adjust the location of inscriptions, pictures, etc.back to menu ↑
Janome Memory Craft 400E
With the MC400E, you can easily transform with embroidery anything or create a masterpiece for your home. This embroidery machine has 160 built-in designs as well as a USB port for transferring images from a computer. The set includes four hoops of different sizes, and the size of the final embroidery is 7.9 x 7.9.
- acceptable price;
- stable design;
- additional lighting;
- set of embroidery hoops;
- large work surface.
- requires a lot of space;
- no compartment for small items.
- finished embroidery size 7.9 “x 7.9”;
- fonts for monogram – 6 options;
- built-in designs – 160 programs;
- auto-detection of thread break;
- smooth movement of the stitch;
- image rotation and display;
- Multi-language LCD control.
The Janome memory 400e embroidery machine can be a starting point on the path to a career as a fashion designer. With this embroidery machine, even an inexperienced needlewoman can create real masterpieces.back to menu ↑
The model of the PE550D embroidery machine from Brother has rich functionality and an affordable price. The PE550D is equipped with a large, easy-to-view color touchscreen, where you can make changes and set the embroidery program. There are several built-in designs, including an alphabet in different languages and a set of numbers.
- affordable price;
- touchscreen LCD;
- multilingual interface;
- set of Disney characters for embroidery.
- children’s design.
- LCD touch screen;
- Embroidery field 4 “x 4”;
- 125 embroidery designs including over 40 cartoon characters;
- USB port;
- extra bobbins included;
- multilingual design and user manual;
- 6 fonts to choose;
- auto thread threader.
If you are looking for a budget embroidery machine to start a home business then this is one of the best options. For a reasonable price, you get the required set of features and designs.
Which Embroidery Machine For Home Business to Buy?
When choosing a household embroidery machine, pay attention to the maximum size of the embroidered pattern. The size of the embroidery performed without moving the embroidery hoop is determined by the amount of carriage travel on the embroidery machine. In this case, the embroidery width is limited by the length of the machine platform.
Many embroidery machines use an adjustable hoop to increase the size of the embroidery. That is, the embroidery process takes place in two stages. First, one half of the design is embroidered, then the hoop is attached to the second fastener, and the second half is embroidered. In this case, the design must be prepared for work in advance. The drawing must be divided into two parts in a special program, and only then loaded into the memory of the embroidery machine.
When choosing an embroidery machine, you need to take into account one more feature that affects the quality of embroidery – the reliability of fastening the embroidery hoop. Most household embroidery machines attach this accessory to one side. Attaching the hoop at two points (opposite sides) significantly improves the quality of the embroidery. But such fastening is found only in professional and industrial embroidery machines, such as Brother SE1900 or Janome Memory Craft 500E.
If you are planning to embroider pictures combining several designs, then choose an embroidery machine with a large monitor and a good processor. The built-in computer is the brain of embroidery work. He will tell you which needle, thread, and stabilizers to use to make quality embroidery on the selected fabric. The embroidery machine can store an instruction manual and videos explaining basic operations and much more. Having a good large monitor, as well as powerful computer software, increases the price of an embroidery machine, but it significantly increases its capabilities.
Modern embroidery machines are equipped with special software and material, and this all makes it possible to embroider traditionally – cross stitch and satin stitch, or organize original varieties of embroidery – using yarn, ribbons, embroidery of photographic images in special ways. Such units allow you to create creative masterpieces of handicraft – cutwork lace, appliqué patching, and quilting, realized in common patchwork or quilting techniques.
Before purchasing a model you like, be sure to check where you can turn in case of a breakdown of sewing equipment. The presence of a specialized service center nearby will be important. Before buying a sewing and embroidery machine, give preference to well-known popular models from reputable manufacturers.